I'm looking forward to seeing you at my studio!
Where is your studio located?
- 123 Walnut Street Dover, Ohio 44622
Do I need any prior printing experience?
What skills do I need?
- Mono printing does not require any prior experience at all. Lino block carving requires a certain comfort level using carving tools. Screen printing requires a certain comfort level using an Exact-o blade. Designs can be very simple or complex depending on your abilities.
Can I be late to my workshop?
- No! Printing is all about the process and we will start promptly at the indicated time to enjoy every minute!
What if I have to cancel?
- I cannot give refunds at the moment but I will happily reschedule your workshop at a later date if you need to cancel.
Can you accommodate large groups?
- No. The workshops are held at my private studio and my table limit is 6 people. Classes are also small so that I am able to provide better one on one instruction.
What should I bring?
- Please bring your own apron, latex gloves and paper towels. I supply all the other materials.
What should I wear?
- Printing can get messy so old clothes or clothes you would not mind getting ink on are a must.
Can I pay with PayPal?
- Yes! I need to arrange that with you via text though. If you wish to pay with PayPal shoot me a message at 330.401.9629 and we can proceed from there.
Can I bring wine to class?
- No! We will be working at a padded table on which spills would be bad. There is a winery around the corner from the studio, feel free to pop over after class to celebrate your entre` into the grooviness of textile printing!
Please feel free to call or text me with any additional questions you might have at 330.401.9629.